Employee Retention: Attract and retain top employees and increase productivity and profitability.
The cost of open positions and employee turnover can take a significant slice out of your organization’s profits, productivity and company morale. We help employers develop programs to retain key talent and fill open positions.
We will provide customized employee retention and attraction programs that meet your individual needs. Retention Programs may include:
- New Employee Orientation: Collaborate to develop and execute an effective onboarding program working to positively immerse the new employee into the organization and setting them up to succeed.
- Engagement/Stay Interviews: Meet with employees to help identify what you are doing well and where you can improve. It is an opportunity to reinforce the value of each employee and that their opinions matter.
- Organization and Talent Review: Collaborate with the Leadership Team to identify talent gaps and devise a strategy to fill those gaps.
- Employee Relations: Provide ongoing coaching associated with employee development. Serve as a coach to foster positive relationships, balancing advocacy of the company and employees.
- Performance Management System: In collaboration with your leadership team, evaluate your performance management system for its effectiveness. Are expectations clearly communicated? Are employees held accountable? Are their contributions being recognized and appreciated? Work with and mentor managers through crucial conversations, providing effective feedback and documentation of performance.
- Compensation and Benefits: Provide information on current benefit trends and offer suggestions to maintain a competitive compensation and benefits package.